Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hi - Catch the bug BINGO

Saturday May 19, 2018
 
Are you ready for a BINGO challenge? Well you're in the right place.  Catch the bug Saturday theme is BINGO.
 


Here is the BINGO card to follow


I decided to use the March newsletter free image for my card today. You can find it in the Bugaboo store if you didn't get the newsletter..  The row I chose for my card is the bottom one.. Washi tape / orange / embossing.. I embossed the orange card stock with an embossing folder. I then used this awesome washi tape that kinda has a orange fading area and I thought it went well with the orange card stock. I used My favorite things die and cut the image out. The image is colored with copics. I added some glossy accents to the frogs eyes, tongue and fly wings. I also added some Nuvo drops that has an orange look.  

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 334-335 - anything goes
Always fun #58- dry embossing
Artistic inspirations #200 - anything goes
Make my Monday #71 - hints of summer
Shopping our stash #354 for kids
Creative moments #143 - anything goes/opt. humor
Penny's paper crafty #380 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 20 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #234 - anything goes
QKR stampede #296 - anything goes
Crafty catz #417 - anything goes/opt. sketch
 

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is too cute!! I love the colors and background!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a fun creation!! Love that bold orange and your fabulous embossing folder! Love that you've torn the edges of the washi tape, and of course, the wonderful image! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your frog is just too cute.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That frog is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges for Challenge 58 with the theme Dry Embossing. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Monika Reeck said...

hi hi hi
this Image is cuutee and funny
hihi
love that water in Blue and the frosh color Billie
cool BG and the added of washi tape and the nuvo drops
Winner card I believe
hugs
Monika

Melle Clef said...

Beautiful card Thank you for playing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. http://melleclef.over-blog.com

tilly said...

what a happy frog..... thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge
Tilly

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Julie Odil said...

This frog is adorable! Bugaboo has the cutest digis! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

sweetpea said...

Love the image, so funny. Thanks for sharing it with us at MMM challenge Janet DT