Saturday, April 14, 2018

Happy birthday - Always Happy Birthday #4

Sunday April 15 - 30, 2018
 
This is mid month reminder at Always Happy Birthday #4  and the theme is still BIRTHDAY ANYTHING GOES / OPT:BALLOONS

 
I found this awesome My Minds Eye designer paper that has hot air balloons on it.. So I just used some Quick Quote scraps and Simon Says balloon dies and added to the sky. I added the SS sentiment.. Quick and easy card.

Challenges:
Addicted to stamps #163 - balloons/banners/presents
Everybody art #423 - die
City crafters #407 - happy birthday
Jo's scrap shack #229 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #291 - anything goes

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, love all your balloons.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colorful balloons!! It's such a happy card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lucille K said...

Such a happy, colorful birthday card. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

Monika Reeck said...

you have two fans now Lisa and Lisa Lynn Billie yaay
I am number 3 now and wanna say I love your balloon with DP cook idea
and that BG is coool love the colors
hey its also a big yellow balloon wooow so big
I love this happy card
hugs
Monika

maria f. said...

What a happy array of balloons. It's so cheery.

Sherri said...

Such a happy card! Love the balloons! What a fun card to send someone! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Billie, love all the balloons..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx