Wednesday, February 14, 2018

woof woof Happy Birthday - Always Happy Birthday #2

Thursday February 15, 2018
 
Did you have a great Valentines day? We had a nice one and celebrated our anniversary.
Mid month reminder that we have a challenge at
and the theme is CAS (clean and simple) and happy birthday
you can enter up to 4 times in the month.. 
Do you have more birthdays to enter? 
 
 
I got a free birthday stamp from Simon Says in Nov. for my birthday.. This is the stamp.. Isn't he cute. I stamped the dog on water color paper and used my Mission water colors to paint the scene. I used My favorite things stitch die. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed and cut the words out. I love the cuteness of this card.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #193 - anything goes/opt. valentines
Word art Wednesday wk. 322-323 - anything goes
Crafty creations #360 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - die cut
As you like it favorite way to add your sentiment (I love cutting the words out and adding them at wonky angles so that it gives the eyes a way to travel over your card.



4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A cute card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Could you please link back to our challenge to be elligable for the prize draw. Elaine

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is too cute.

Creaine said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, that little pup is sooo cute you just want to be able to hug him.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby