Saturday, April 15, 2017

Each moment of my life - Catch the bug - BINGO

Saturday April 15, 2017
 
So are you ready for another challenge??? Catch the bug  BINGO challenge is starting now..
 
 
This is the BINGO card
 

I chose the middle row.. Bugaboo image (casual girl - Bugaboo store)  Players choice (ribbon is my choice)  Ticket (Simons Says ticket)   I used a piece of my Gelli plate creation from a long time ago. I used some Paper Trey Ink background stamps and did a few rows in black. I used a Simon Says zig zag stamp and did the row along the right side.  There's no designer paper here.. just what I made.. I love it. I took my ticket and stamped the sentiment from Simon Says. I adhered it down with some Washi Tape.  I added some Stampin up punched flowers and Martha Stewart leaves. I colored the image with Copics and added her with foam dots. I had this piece of ribbon on my desk and thought hum perfect color and so tied a knot in the middle and added it to the card as my Player's Choice..   I hope you play along and check out the DTs creations.

Challenges:
Creative craft cottage #85 - punches or dies
Sugar pea #30 - colors
My time to craft #343 - no designer paper
Use your stuff #259 - flowers
Crafty sentiments - flowers
Shopping our stash #298 - punches or dies
Try it on Tuesday - add a quote
Crafting by design - girls or flowers
Penny's paper-crafty #324 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - spring color inspiration
Crafty creations #339- anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 278-279 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #184 - anything goes
Crafty catz #366 - anything goes/opt. animals
QKR stampede #239 - flowers or anything goes
Pause dream enjoy #168 - girly











20 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Jo x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Billie! Gorgeous coloring...love the sentiment! Great background paper too! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! You are so talented! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Meggymay said...

Its a super quote for your lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time,
Yvonne

Jackie C said...

Girly and gorgeous! Thank you for linking at PDE, Jackie DT member xx

tilly said...

lovely bright colours, a super card for our challenge at crafty catz,thanks for joining us and hope to see you again
Tilly

laurigami said...

So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

anne said...

Brilliant card, I love the sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge. Anne DT

Monika Reeck said...

yay she is so sexy and see her eyeshadow is yellow wohooo I never choose another colors onl Blue purple and dark brown for my tiny eyes LOL
she is so adorable Image so stylish and love the added of the sentiment on that ticket paper
and the tiny flower from you I always love love it sweet beautifuly made Billie
hugs
Monika

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is awesome! I love that sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

Creaine said...

wow Love this. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Michelle said...

Great card! LOVE the bright colors!!

Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back soon:)

Kerin said...

Great card and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Debby Pannell said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us for the PDE Linky Party #168 Card Challenge.
TTFN
Debby ~ PDE Linky Party Design Team

K M Meena Herale said...

Stunning card.
Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena MTTC DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Sassy but Sweet. Love your coloring of this fabulous image and the little details. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Kellie 0:) said...

Love your gorgeous colouring, your embellishments and that great background paper you made. It all pulls together to make an awesome card. TFS and joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack

Teresa Kline said...

hello billie! this is adorable, fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Mrs.B said...

A great card and I love the sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Lisa Lara said...

Look at all that gorgeous color. Just awesome Billie. Mwah