Friday, March 10, 2017

You are a STAR - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday March 10, 2017
 
Welcome to another Free Friday at Catch the bug.. 
You can see more images over at the Bugaboo Store
 
 
This little image is RA Stars.. She has been around but I am sure there are those of you who don't have her.. Now's your chance to get this fun image.  I think she would be great as a kids tooth fairy or I made the card for that special someone in your life.  I used a tag and water colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints I then added some stars with texture paste.  I fussy cut out the image and added her to the tag with some foam dots. I added a pearl in the tag hole. I adhered this to the background that was embossed with a sizzix embossing folder. I added the sentiment from Tech. Tues. and embossed with gold powder. I rounded the corners. the blue is Ranger inks.
I hope you head over to Catch the bug and see what the other DT members did.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #39 - anything goes
The daily marker day  day 10
Come and get it - cards for kids
Artistic inspirations #174 - anything goes
Make my Monday #41 - colors of the rainbow
Word art Wednesday wk. 272-273 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - for a special lady/girl
Jo's scrap shack #179 - anything goes
QKR stampede #234 - thank you or anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy #163 - cards






10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun watercolor background with the freebie image, Billie.

Sue - said...

A great fun card with a cute image. Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday.

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card, love the rainbow background. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Janis Lewis said...

Cute!! Love how you did the background. Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Monika Reeck said...

Cuttee Freebie Image Billie
and love the watercolor BG too
so nice smooshed color
and I remember that embossing foilder
I was NOT having Big Shot and I got it from a Friend
I love that you sed it now and the color too
Sweet TAG card yaayy Billie and TAG card...I love making tag cards you know it my friend
hugs and now try to catch up your blog
Monika

Gayatri said...

Cute image and awesome background. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp For a Special Lady Challenge. Gayatri xx

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun image and I LOve your background Billie.
LOve these extra stars too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

karalschuknecht said...

Love the background! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Dorothy S said...

This is such a fun card - I like the colorful background! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede weekly challenge - Anything Goes, with a Thank You twist (optional). Dorothy S, DT member

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x