Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I bake because - New Release Bugaboo - Catch the bug

Tuesday January 10, 2017
 
Well we are back into the swing of things for the design teams I am on.. Today Bugaboo has a New Release.. it is Tuesday.. New Release day.. You can see how the design team used the new image over at
 
 This is the new release JJ bake. I colored her with copics..  I was trying to figure out a new way to use my dies that haven't been used and remembered this fun die set called Office Supplies from My Favorite Things.. So I made a clip board  and added the colored image to it.. I used the paper clip die that is also in the set to kinda anchor the bottom of the image.. I used a Simon Says happy birthday and heat embossed it in the lower corner and then that left a blank area to the left of it .... I remembered I had a die with kitchen items from Taylored Expressions and so die cut the measuring spoons.. So JJ Bake came out really cute. I embossed the pink with numbers .. for the birthday part of the theme.



Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #83 - birthday bash
Come and get it - something new (image)
Glitter n sparkle #221 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #142 - anything goes
Artistic inspiration #170 - anything goes
Crafty sentiment - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 2 - anything goes
Everybody art #394 - anything goes





9 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and I know where she is coming from!!!Fabulous colouring and and a great design.

Judy McKay said...

Love that JJ image and your design of your card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Have a creative week. Judy DT

creationsnz said...

Great combination of all your elements to make such a fun card. Thanks for joining us in 2017 at Come And Get It, CarolG

Jean said...

Great card, loving your colour combo. Fun image and a very true sentiment.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Jean DT xxx

crafty said...

Love the sentiment! Super. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! So funny and so true! I love the layout and your coloring of the hair is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Monika Reeck said...

Yeah Billie
I am so busy like this lady
Baking 3 cakes for Adrian my little boy in his school he make a birthday party also on HORT (the place for kids after school and make home work and play there if the mami and papi work they go there and we pay extra there) also I am sorry for all my late comment
this card is ADORABLE and so ME love the image coloring and the sentiment is perfecto!!

Moni said...

Beautiful tag!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica-Dt

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love how you set this up....awesome sketch you sue. I want this image too...guess I'm going shopping!