Monday, May 09, 2016

A quick card for a friend - live simply DREAM BIG....

Monday May 9, 2016
 
I needed a quick card for a friend.. it was so quick that I did not even take time to use my good camera.. I used my cell phone to take the photo as I needed to get it to her asasp..  I LOVE THIS CARD... I used recollection paper cardstock for the base. I had a paper pad that came in my April Simon Says club kit and so I cut off part of it and adhered it to the card base. I had some pre cut dies so I used them to fill in the white space.. The flowers are Paper trey ink dies, and the leaves are Stampin up dies and all scrap cut.  No stamping on this card.. I love the look and hope it comes across ok. it's laying on a cushion and window light.. I don't think it's a bad photo considering its my phone.. LOL
I hope she enjoys it as much as I love it.
 

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #19 - anything goes
Crafting by design - May anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #137 - anything goes
PDE linky party #122 - anything goes
Simply papercraft #28 - anything goes
Not just cards May #31 - anything goes
Come and get it # 117 - card for a woman
Glitter n sparkle #187 - one for the ladies
Craft your passion #311 - anything goes
Creative card crew #112 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #228-229 - anything goes
Inky impressions -May - die cuts /flowers




9 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Wooww your phone made a great Photo and different Angle too Billie may I say this is amazing Photo and you have lovely sentiment there did you stamped it wow so many different type of alphabet and lovely flower too great design my friend
love this card
hugs and see you around teamie
Monika

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Interesting card - the wooden background is very pretty and the placed sentiments looks great! Love it :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty card love the flower in the corner
Thanks for joining Glittef n Sparkle
Lynne

Katy said...

This is awesome! Love the sentiments on the paper! And that's a great die cut flowers. :) I'm sure your friend will love this beautiful card! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is beautiful...I'm still scratching my head about no sentiment stamps, so was the writing already on the paper? Lovely

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Billie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Gail said...

Hi Billie - I love love this layout! I may have to lift this! You did a fab job! Thank you for slipping this by WAW in our bi-weekly challenge where you can upload 5 creations the first week and then starting the following Wednesday upload another 5 creations! Best wishes on the win! Gail WAW DT

Glittertastic said...

This made me smile – what fab sentiments! I like your cute handmade flower aswell. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Kellie 0:) said...

Beautiful. TFS your creativeness with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.