Monday, April 18, 2016

Don't start your day with the broken piece of yesterday - Catch the bug ABC

Monday April 18, 2016

It's Monday so at Catch the bug it's ABC - Anything But a Card



I have been making Journal Inspiration pages for my 2016 Journal.. I love seeing the inspiration quotes that I have collected and to see the fun image and just bring a piece of mind and smile.
I hope you enjoy seeing my journal pages. I will be making more in the future and sharing them on my blog. This journal page image is
Kidz girl ball dog  I colored it with copics then adhered it to the orange card stock to hide the bleed of the copics and to give it added color. I laminated the whole piece and punched the holes. The quote was added by typing it above the image.


Challenges:
As you like it - non card project /why favorite (craft journal page are a favorite to make and having inspirational messages that I can see for that whole month and get the message seed planted in my head. Making me a better person)
Not just cards #31 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #226-227 - anything goes
Creative fingers #107 - anything goes
Brown sugar #194 - anything goes
PDE linky party #119 - anything goes
My time to craft - people and their pets
613 Ave. create #172 - anything goes/opt. recycle
Robyn's fetish #312 - anything but a card
Lil patch of crafty friends #32 - anything goes
Craft your passion #308 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #108 - anything goes

recipe: image/bugaboo, club scrap orange, copics, quote, laminated xyron, hole punch




10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely page and a fab quotation. I love the colours and the cute image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Blue Daisy said...

Love this! The image and sentiment are lovely, and your colouring is gorgeous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Tracyx

Sherrie K. said...

Darling card! The image is so sweet and I love the sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky Party challenge!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute and love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Darlene said...

This is awesome Billie and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn’s Fetish challenge! I hope you’ll come back again soon!
Darlene
Robyn’s Fetish DT
Robyn’s Fetish
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Monika Reeck said...

lovely page Billie
and love this cutie pie little girl with her cuuute dog
ooh Love your coloring always Billie
thanks for like my Facebook Fotos..you are soo swweettt

Jo said...

Lovely page. The image is super quirky and love the quote. Thanks for sharing over at MTTC :)

Laurence said...

Lovely page, great "sentiment" and very nice image and colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

Laurence DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow...love this Billie. Certainly words to live by. Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck !!
Lynn, LPoCF DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Lovely journal page! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw