Sunday, June 14, 2015

Scrap and SU sentiment - Keep your face always towards the sunshine

Sunday June 14, 2015
 
This is another scrap card. I turned the front back one inch and added the yellow dotted piece I added the scrap paper to the front and a strip to the inside. I was at Karens house when I made this and she had this SU set on the table so I stamped the sentiment. I thought the yellows gave a sunshine bright look and went well with the card.
 

Inside view of the card.
 

Challenges:
Creative knockouts #93 - use your stash
Creative fingers #83 - atg
Sister act #110 - atg
Crafty catz #283 - clean and simple
Hiding in my craftroom #203 - super scrap

recipe: scraps, su stamp, su base




4 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, love the papers and design...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Monika Reeck said...

That DP is adorable Billie
love the add of orange and nice sentiment
lovely made my friend
hugs, Monika

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tamie said...

Sweet bright colors and I love, love, love the sentiment. It is very truly. The pattern paper adds the elegance. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockout for our Use Your Stash challenge.

Tamie DT