Monday, October 20, 2014

Paper Makeup #163 - Think PINK - Beleive in the wonders

Monday October 20, 2014
 
 

I am not a pink person but boy I have a great time making this card. I used image MOODY FOR PRESENTS.. I colored her with copics and used glitter on her hat and sweater. I at first was concerned about her eyes but realized she was looking at her arm load of presents. Then I felt better and I felt better getting another Christmas card made.. Woo Hoo...   I hope you play along and remember to use a digi..


Challenges:
CHNC - extra /Oct. - atg
Polkadoodles #42 - Christmas
Sister act #79 - atg
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas #199 - something forgotten/never used
Pile it on #42 - cheerful / uplifting message

recipe: Moody for presents, su, bg inde bloom, ss merry everything sentiment, enamel dots, copics, ribbon, mft die




5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very pretty and great coloring. Yup...eyes are a challenge for me. This is a beautiful sketch image. Doid you also make your enamel faux dots?

Peanut said...

A beautiful project, Billie. Thanks for playing along with PolkaDoodles’ Christmas Fun challenge.
Asha (DT)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

K Clark said...

love your card and thanks so much for joining us at pile it on! I hope to see you join us again!! Kimberly DT

Monika Reeck said...

she is so pretty and nice coloring too Billie..really lovely Winter/Christmas card...hugs, Monika