Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Paper Pretties #327 - Sympathy card / I'm sorry

Wednesday September 10, 2014
 
Hello everyone and welcome to another fun challenge at Paper Pretties #327 SYMPATHY CARD
 
I am so sad when ever I use this stamp set because she reminds me of our dog, fur baby, 4 legged child, companion, girly girl Ginger who we lost last year in Oct. She was 15.5 yrs old so it was just old age but she looked just like this image. Lakeland terrier.. We Miss her daily.
 
Any how on to the challenge make a sympathy card. I know this one has a mess on the floor but I think the I'm sorry and if you wrote a sentiment on the inside reflection the sorry for your loss it would work.  I use the image message puppy which is a clear set
 
Challenges:
Jellypark September challenge - pets
Sister act #73 - atg
IDIC #228 - atg
Craftin desert divas - atg
Paper take weekly - repeat repeat ( acrylic dots)
Scrap creations - favorite embellishments (acrylic dots)

recipe: su base, qq scraps, club scrap scrap, copics, enamel dots












3 comments:

inkydoodlecrafts said...

What a cutie image you've used! I love it. Thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your fur baby. They are near and dear to our hearts. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Craftin Desert Diva's!

Monika Reeck said...

2 different lovely DP and ooh see his eyes he wanna say sorry....cute little dog and nice white dots Billie..you are soooo busy made much more lovely cards..and I am really sorry if I am on behind to follow your post...sometimes a day I have no time to visiting any blog friend...hope you are doing well..hugs, Monika