Monday, August 04, 2014

Paper Makeover #152 - Anything Goes / coffee and friends

Monday August 4, 2014
 
OH my here we are into August already.. time is flying by..
 
We are having a new challenge this week at
 

This is my card for the Anything Goes challenge. I chose to use the Coffee girl image.. I had the sentiment from Reverse confetti and thought the image was perfect for it. I love the coffee beans in her hair and the coffee cup.. mine is a lot larger.. I need more coffee in my day. Just one cup but it's a large one. I used my favorite die from Stampin up and so awesome papers. I used stickles for some accents.

I hope you play long and post to the Paper Makeup site and remember to use a digi as your focal point.

challenges:

Allsorts #270 - favorite thing (die and papers)
Sister act #68 - atg
IDIC #223 - square or rectangle
A*muse studio - bling
Come and get it - dies
recipe: coffee girl/pmo, su die, authentique, su chocolate brown, scraps, reverse confetti sentiment, stickles, copics











4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

Barb said...

This is gorgeous great design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us a the Come and Get It challenge this week. Barb DT

Laurence said...

Lovely card and such a great sentiment. So true!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence DT

Julie Temple said...

Oh, so pretty! Thank you for playing along with Come and Get It this week!
Julie