Saturday, May 24, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #258 / happy father's day

Saturday May 24, 2014
 
Use the below sketch to make your card, scrapbook page or some project. Have fun and play along.
 

This is the card I made using the above sketch. I am in love with this card, I love the colors, the simple look and just over all way it came out. I wish my father was still around to give this card to but sadly that wont happen. But it will be nice to know someone else will use this card for their special dad in their lives.  I hope this sketch and my card inspires you to play along.

challenges:
Penny's paper crafty #178 - spots and or stripes
Squiggleyfly #20 - all shapes and sizes
Craftin desert divas - celebration
Cute card Thursday #322 - text only
Crafty girls #18 - atg
Creative crew #62 - shabby chic/vintage
Paper craft journey - for that special man
recipe: su base authentique free bird, su black, pti words, great impressions script




9 comments:

Sue said...

This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

Holly Young said...

Ooh, what a great sketch made even more lovely with your choice of papers and colors. I love it! Thanks for playing in Squiglefly's challenge!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous layout Ginny x

Monika Reeck said...

Billie, I am sorry life is so busy but I try to hop to your lovely blog.... i love the color combo of the paper you have choosen on this card and the Sketch is difficult one but you did it so great...for your info my car now must be repaired also I have no car for dont know maybe a month??two month...its not so easy to pick up the kids with bus and I have less time to creating card again :) hope to see you again on my Blog and I love always your great card, hugs, Monika

crafty-stamper said...

great card just using a selection of fabulous papers and love the layout--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the selection of papers used and great layout--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the selection of papers used and great layout--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Big hug, Yvonne

Unknown said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining our vintage/ shabby Chic challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hugs Tania xx(DT)