Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Paper Pretties #312 - Father day theme

Wednesday May 28, 2014
 
It's hump day and also Paper Pretties #312 new theme challenge day.. Woot Woot...
 
today we have the theme of Fathers Day.. yup it's almost here and time to get those cards made so here is the perfect time to make your card and post it to the Paper Pretties Fathers Day challenge blog.
 
I use the clear rubber stamp set from Paper Pretties Right on Par I had this great left over paper from Quick quote with the rulers on it, and I used a piece of thin washi tape along the black to give a different look. I am loving those glossy hearts that I used from Simon Says stamps. I really like this card. Yea there are cards I make that I don't care for.. I am sure you have made those too. Seems funny those are some of the cards I win on other blogs for challenges I enter.. funny.
I know my dad did not golf but I do know fathers who do and even if they don't it's an awesome masculine fathers day card to give. My father and FIL are no longer with us but know other fathers who would love to receive this card. I hope you get a chance to play along and post your card over at Paper Pretties. You could win some free digi stamps.. who doesn't like that..
 
challenges:
One stitch at a time #214 - atg
613 Ave. create #73 - atg / opt. metal
Eclectic Ellapu - spring
A*muse - atg
Come and get it - lots of layers
Eureka Stamps #91 - masculine or grungy
recipe: right on par/pp, quick quote scrap, ep this and that, scraps, bazzill, copics, sn hearts, hero art black





8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny ☺

Blossom Cards said...

fab mans card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

karalschuknecht said...

Great guy card, so fun & beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Masculine or Grungy." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal Eureka Stamps DT

* Shell B.* said...

OMG what a wonderful Father's Day card, great image & design!
Thanks for sharing with us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Absolutely perfect for a 'Dad' and such a great image too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

Anne Lise said...

Great card :) I'm glad you're joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck and hope to see you again next week :)

Laurian said...

Great Fathers Day card!

Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Peggy T. said...

Great card. I love the image you used. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps Challenge this week. I hope to see you again next week.

Peggy T - Eureka Stamps DT member