Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Aud Sentiments #106 - Any sentiment for a child / You're my best friend

Wednesday May 14, 2014
 
Welcome to the second week of #106 challenge at Aud Sentiments / ANY SENTIMENT FOR A CHILD
 

 
 Our sponsor these two weeks is The Paper Shelter
 

I got the pleasure of using GOOD GIRL by The Paper Shelter. Isn't she cute. I love the little dog and they can be your best friend, mine is. So that is why I used this sentiment. I hope you get a chance to play in the challenge. You have till next week to enter your card. I love seeing what you come up with.

challenges:
Brown sugar #93 - pastel
Pumpkin spice #71 - about a girl
A gem of a challenge #119 - your favorite color combo (green/pink/black)
Created with love #81 - for the love of critters
Pile it on #19 - fuzzy
The ribbon girl - add pearls
recipe: paper shelter/good girl, su base, sizzix paper pad, mft sentiment, pti die, copics, ranger blue, cloud template, ribbon, 1/2 pearls want 2 scrap




2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, thanks for playing at AGOAC. I have some candy if you would like to enter

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh what a great image love it she looks like my daughter. And my daughter is an animal lover for sure. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com