Saturday, December 07, 2013

Unscripted sketches #234 / Happy birthday

Saturday December 7, 2013
 
Welcome to another sketch from Unscripted Sketches #234  I hope you play along and post your card over at US. You can turn the sketch, make a card, scrapbook page or framed project. Just have fun and play along.
 

This is the card I came up using the above sketch. I was not sure on those little dots on the side but thought I would add the twine an bow that would be some of the dots and the die cut hearts would be the others. Also the background paper is made with the plaid stamp set from My favorite things. I used a red and blue to get this look. I was really surprised how well this came along. I also did it diagonal vs. horizontal or vertical. I like the look. I made this card for my grandson by marriage.. He's turning 17 he's loved all my cards so hope he loves this one too. I do and will be using this plaid stamp set more in the future.
 
challenges:
Make it Monday #169 - atg
Card crafters circle #104 - celebrate
Crafty catz #210 - 2 or more dies
Sister act #36 - atg
Fussy and fancy #103 - hearts
Stampin for the weekend - use some red
Word art Wednesday #109 - atg
recipe: su very vanilla, mft plaid stamp, pti ink, pti die, ss die, reverse confetti happy, bakers twine, corner chomper, scrap blue and red, stickles





8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

Beth Brovold said...

I'm sure that your Grandson will love this card...after all it comes from the "Heart"!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy "Hearts"!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

PaperDaisies said...

What a great card design. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Stephanie said...

I really like your plaid. Your grandson will love this. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

kanatanewf said...

Loving that plaid, Billie! A fabulous CAS card. Thanks for joining us at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

Sara S. said...

This is a great card! Thanks for "celebrating" with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Kim said...

great card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x