Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Catch the bug - World Smile Day

Wednesday October 9, 2013
 
I hope you put your smile on today.. and every day.  I am on the phones most of the day and being in customer service you get all sorts of calls. I try to smile as I talk on the phone, it does carry over to the listener. It can change their mood and make them more cheerful you can hear it in their voice if it's in yours. Now don't get me wrong there are those that you just have a hard time dealing with so I try to be as cheerful as possible and grit my teeth, which kind of makes a smile if you grit hard enough..lol.  Put your smile on.  :)
 
I used AKV bd party as they all had smiles and just made for a happy card.
 
challenges:
Make It Monday #161 - anything goes
Eureka Stamps #60 - anything goes
One Stitch At A Time #184 - digi
613 Avenue #40 - anything goes
Crafty Sentiment - anything goes
Scrap Creation  - cut it out  (I cut the top half out)
recipe: akv bd party, su smile, emb pwd, dcwv, su paper, club scrap, copics, corner chomper




16 comments:

Leeann said...

Billie, this is the cutest card ever! Love it :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant image and design Ginny x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a happy and colourful card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Super cute and fun. Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Ingrid Mason said...

Wish you could see the smile your fun card has put on my face Billie - perhaps I should make a telephone call or two - you are so right in your observation that a Smile reaches down the telephone line. Enjoying your card very much. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie,I worked in customer service before having my family...I know just what you mean!! I love the image on your card, it made me smile! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch At A Time and good luck in our challenge.

Victoria (DT OSAAT)

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Billie this is cuuuteee really love the Bugaboo Image...and your card always full of fun and cutenes...love this one too Billie..

I see your card on Make It Monday and now again my card is # 146 I would be glad if you see my card on my blog and if you could leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

This is just as cute as it can be.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

CraftyGirl said...

Very cute and puts a smile on my face. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Nikki Byrne said...

Wonderful card and image :) Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week. Hugs Nikki DT

Jackie Scott said...

Such a fun card would be awesome for an invitation to a childs Birthday Party!

Chriss America Real said...

I love your card and I love that you put a smile in your voice! That is so sweet! My daughter had a job working the phones for awhile and I could not believe some of the things people said to her. Bless you!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Bear Angels this week!

Hugs,
Chriss -DT -OSAAT
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

Hlora said...

What a great job did you do. Gorgeous card with beautiful image.

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the way you have coloured this happy scene and cut it out for this fun card . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a fun and cheerful card. Love it.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

Cathy said...

Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Challenge this time.
Cathy xx