Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Catch the bug - Humor me Wednesday

Wednesday October 16, 2013
 
Wednesday at Catch the bug means Humor me Wednesday - today my card is celebrating "Take an extra helping day" and what better way to indulge ..... but with cupcakes. Yeah!!!
I'll take another  - please
I used the digi girl cupcake tray. I couldn't find her in the store but sure she's there somewhere.
 
challenge:
2 Sisters #165 - anything goes
Sentimental Sunday #176 - happy birthday sentiment only
613 Avenue Create #41 - anything goes/pile it on
Make It Monday #162 - anything goes
Bearly Mine #108 - anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes
recipe: digi/ctb, pti bd die, ss happy die, scraps, bazzill, heart punch, corner chomper, wink of stella glitter, mft die




4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Billie .A fun scene ..she needs help to clean up those cup cakes , I think . Fabulous colouring .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Billie .A fun scene ..she needs help to clean up those cup cakes , I think . Fabulous colouring .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Andreja said...

Gorgeous card :-))
Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" at BearlyMineChallenge!
Hugs, Andreja

Erum Tasneem said...

THis is rockin!! I am so glad you could join us at Sentimental Sundays for our Birthday challenge! Good luck!