Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Aud Sentiment #90 - For a child sentiment / Everything is better

Wednesday September 25, 2013
 
It's time for another challenge at Aud Sentiment #90  The theme is   "for a child sentiment"
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Beccy's Place - she has some cute images and I chose to use Lily and I thought she looked like she was offering this lily flower to the squirrel.


I decided to not use DP for my card but make my own clouds using a template I made and ranger ink. I die cut the squirrel from Taylor Expression stamp/die set. I used color pencils to color the image and a little sparkle on her wings. This was a fun image thanks to Beccy's Place.

challenges:
Make It Monday #159 - anything goes
Paper Makeup #107 - anything goes
One Stitch At A Time #182 - anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations #229 - woodland critters
613 Avenue Create #38 - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers #100 - winged things
Partytime Tuesday #139 - anything goes
Bearly-Mine #105 - anything goes
Shopping Our Stash #120 - Kids
Tuesday Throwdown #166 - c&s
recipe: lily/beccys place, color pencils, darcies words, rubber seed co, te die and stamp, stickles, ranger ink, cloud template.




16 comments:

Sandy said...

Those clouds look fabulous, Cute girl and love the addition of the squirrel too. A great scene for your fairy.
Hugs,
Sandy

Sandy said...

Oh, I'm back again with a DT hat on, I should have checked the MIM blog first! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Love this...Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Hugs,
Jill

Indy's Designs said...

What a sweet card! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Ingrid Mason said...

Ahhh Billie, what a lovely sentiment and what a perfect image to illustrate your words. Your sky background is so pretty - light and fluffy. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Mimi said...

Beautiful Billie, those clouds are to die for and just perfect for the digi which you have coloured so beautifully :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again next week. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the layout and the story Ginny x

Unknown said...

Lovely creation Billie and that sky is gorgeous and teamed with a fairy and a little bit of wild life just the right mix reminds me of the tinkerbell films my son loves. Many thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT Anita DT

Chana Malkah said...

Your clouds are fabulous! Love the images and the treatment of them both! Very nicely done! Thanks for leaving this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

I'm Back!!! Ditto my above comment! Great work on those clouds! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Tammy said...

This is adorable Billie, I love that image and your fabulous clouds!
Tammy x

~ginny said...

OMGosh Billie - you make great clouds! I can't seem to do that for the life of me. The squirrel is a great detail too - fun card!
~ginny g

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the sparkle on the wings. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch#182 Anything Goes.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAT DT

CraftyGirl said...

Super sweet and love those clouds!
I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Great card! Love the clouds! You did a great job on them! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash this week!
Blessings,
Michelle