Friday, July 26, 2013

Catch the bug Free Friday / Snowman Star

Friday July 26, 2013
 
Catch the bug Free Friday -Lil SNOWMAN STAR   (please note bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new images and freebies posted by 7a.m. - however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later if the new freebie has not been posted.)
Boy at this rate from last weeks CIJ and this weeks new release and free Friday I am getting my Christmas cards made.
Way to go and I love it.
Here is Lil Snowman star a darling little guy for this Friday's free Friday. I took all my scraps and bought some photo containers and sorted all my scraps - my die cuts, punches, all those pieces that did not work for what ever project I was working on and did not want to throw away, and were just thrown in a box.. Well I put all the blues in one container, green in another and so on an so forth with the other colors. I then took out my blue container and used only those pieces in that container. I tried to add some other colors but was liking the all blue look with a little green copics in there. I love being organized and this was a great time saver and fun to see pieces from long ago.
 
challenges:
Crafts & Me #139 - anything goes
Diva by Designs - anything goes
Paper Shelter #122 - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #90 - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle #85 - Christmas in July
Crafts 4 Eternity #134 - anything goes
Crafty Catz #193 - Christmas in July
Jellypark - Christmas in July
Polkadoodles #30 - Christmas in July
Five Simple Things #113 - anything goes

recipe: bazzill, lil snowman star/ctb, all scraps, copics, stickles, corner chomper





10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Christmas card Ginny x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a super cute snowman and a great card, Billie. You are so creative, and I'm always blessed to have you share your cards with us. Hope you're having a great week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

carol said...

Hello....lovely Christmas card, so sweet, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week x carol

Olga said...

This is sooo cute! Love the lovely image! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Shell said...

Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful, fun card...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Stephanie said...

What an adorable snowman! Your card is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

michele said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our christmas challenge

alethea said...

Cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka doodles!!! HUgsxx