Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Paper Pretties #256 PINK AND GREEN / happy birthday

Wednesday May 1 2013
 
Happy May 1st. Hope you have a great month and the weather is turning warmer.
 
Paper Pretties challenge #256 this weeks theme is PINK AND GREEN
 
Before I get to my card let me introduce you to FIFI a new digi in the PP shop. I can shop till I drop with out a problem.. Wouldn't it be fun to play with this darling image. 
 

This is the card I made for the PINK and GREEN challenge. Using Giving Thanks Sophia
I chose some great soft colors of pink and green and found this wonderful brad by Teresa Collins which was perfect for the card and I like where I added it to the banners. The words are digi Paper Pretties. I wanted this for a birthday card.   I hope you play along at Paper Pretties.

challenges:
Digi Darla's #60 - celebrate
Make It Monday #138 - anything goes
Love to Create #63 - punches and or dies (mft die)
Tammy's Scrapin #60 - lots of layers
Paper Makeup #86 - celebrate
Bearly Mine #84 - anything goes

recipe: giving thanks Sophia/pp, words digi/pp, Teresa Collins brad, mft die, ribbon, copics, ranger, memento, te bling


14 comments:

NancyD said...

Super cute card that I saw on MIM. NancyD

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

So sweet Billie!! She is adorable. I love your coloring and choice of DP. Love all the layers.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Laine said...

So very sweet. What a cute image and sweet card. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
Laine
xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Good grief...I thought I had commented. Good thing I was revisiting! I love FiFi, but I love all those darling animals at PP. The little girl is so pretty! Just to let you know I'm still LMAO of your Gertrude card and I bought it thanks to you!

Lisa Minckler said...

I can't stop staring at how you colored the pleats in her dress. That is fantastic Billie! Beautiful card :)

Sandy said...

Wonderful card Billie. A sweet image and you coloured her beautifully, love those pleats!!! Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

Denise Pustelniak said...

HOW SWEET! Coloring is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

Cindy Groh said...

Cute card and great coloring of the dress. I saw you on MIM.

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card. Love the wonderful layout.

Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

carol said...

ooh lovely card,love that butterfly brad, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

Elena V. said...

Wow! It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

Mei said...

Love how you added pleats to the skirt with your colouring! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Card Crew DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Nela said...

Totally adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
Hugs Nela

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love the softness of these papers! Very cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
<3 Emily L.-DT