Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wonderful friend

Wednesday April 24, 2013
 
Again a church retreat card. This is the card I made for my best friend and our 5th year of going to the church retreat. Plus she is a neighbor, past co worker, crafter and dear dear friend. We have so much fun together. Our favorite colors are green and we love butterflies. I made this card for her.
I used bazzill card stock, washi tape, bg paper for the butterfly, te butterfly dies, ek heart punch, su ink. I love this card.
challenges:
Dream Valley- things with wings
Raise the bar - friendship
Make it Monday #137 - anything goes

3 comments:

Haideelum said...

So cute! =D

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love your card! I saw it on MIM137 Make it Monday and had to take a closer look. It's even nicer close-up! I love your butterfly! KT

Unknown said...

Wonderful use of washi tape. :) I love that bright, colorful butterfly too. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.