Saturday, February 16, 2013

Unscripted sketches #198 - Happy Birthday

Saturday February 16, 2013
 
Unscripted Sketches #198  sketch challenge remember you can turn the sketch, make a scrapbook page, card. Have fun and lets see what you create.
 
I kept this card quite clean and simple. I found this to be a hard sketch to follow. I know my DH says it's do drab compared to what I usually make. I guess I was kind of thinking masculine..
I hope you play along as I would love to see how you work this sketch. Link to the above US blog.
challenges:
Shopping Our Stash #89 - happy birthday
Make It Monday #127 - open
Charisma Cardz #6 - anything goes
My Grafico #144 - anything goes
The Crafty Bloggers #5 - anything goes
The Crazy Crafter - happy birthday
 
recipe: very vanilla su, dp scraps, want 2 scrap bling, pti flower, local king words, ranger ink, stickles


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

It's a great sketch Billie, and I think you did a fabulous job..Clean and simple, but very stylish, love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sylvia said...

Lovely card and interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Sylvia xx
Design Team

lalkygirl said...

It is FAB CAS card billie...stylish and a fab take on the sketch...
tracey x

ScrappySandie said...

CAS and very pretty! Elegant! Thanks for playing along this week at SOS!
Sandie