Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Paper Pretties #240 - brads

Wednesday January 9, 2013
I am so happy that I am still on the Paper Pretties design team. There were a few changes at Paper Pretties and one was to not do the Monday digi challenge (there will still be fun times for you on Monday so stay tuned) we'll still do the Wednesday challenge..Which puts me on the DT for Wednesday and using stamps. WOO -HOO,  I love digi's but I also LOVE inking up a stamp. Hence the name of my blog. So today I bring to you a new challenge at
PWC #240 - BRADS
I chose to use "give thanks" a darling little stamp image. I paper pieced her dress and added a brad to the center of the flower in her hand, brad to the center of the large flower, brads to the sentiment and three brads on the left side of the card. Did I tell you the theme /challenge was to use BRADS?
Also there are new digi images being released at Paper pretties make sure you stop by PP and take a look.  There are also 2 new digis available "cozy cocoa and happy bird-day. Hop over and take a look.
I think I covered it. Love breaking them out. I have so many and don't use them enough.
challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday #197 - don't be square
2 Sisters #125 - anything goes
Make it Monday #122 - open
Squigglefly #1 - thank you
Dream Valley - anything goes
Stampin for the weekend - anything goes
Welcome to my Crafty Catz #164 - anything goes
Heck of a challenge - thank you
recipe: pp - give thanks, very vanilla su, bazzill, ep this & that, ep brad, assorted other brads, pti die, copics, su punch, ek punch

12 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A big Congrat for staying on with PP and good news for us followers. I do more digis but I agree it's fun when I pull out a stamp. Your card is adorable and a lovely little fancy brad.

NancyD said...

So cute! Came over from MIM to check it out. NancyD

PaperDaisies said...

Lovely card. That image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Holly Young said...

Adorable card Billie! I love your paper piecing and the little flower you made! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Chris said...

Hi Billie, thanks for the welcome. It's good to be back at Pretties, there are so many great stamps and Heather is a sweetheart.
I love your card, that Sophia has been a fav of mine for paper piecing and I love to see her dress done up, you've picked a pretty paper for her. Great card! I look forward to seeing your creations every week.
hugs,
Chris

bumblebee creations said...

love your thank you card! Thank you for playing along with Squigglefly!

Kim said...

great card! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge of 2013 at CraftyCatz! Kim x

Pam said...

I love the bold colors on your card and the little girl is just too sweet. Your design is very eye catching.

Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Don’t Be Square! Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
:) Pam

Lisa Minckler said...

GORGEOUS card! I love that image and the fancy tag jutting out to be admired. This looks beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make It Monday and for joining in our Thank you challenge at Squigglefly too. Also wanted to mention that we are hosting a month long challenge at Heck Of a Challenge with the theme of Thank you also.
Have a great one!
Lisa x

Kathy Bradley said...

Wonderful and adorable card. Thanks for playing at Squigglefly.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet creation! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley and good luck!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Lisa Minckler said...

Yeah! You joined us at Heck Of a Challenge too. :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Your card is beautiful.
Have a great week.
Lisa x