Saturday, August 04, 2012

Wishing you a Happy Birthday

Saturday August 4, 2012

Unscripted Sketch #170 I'm lovin the colors I chose and the sketch looked like there was a torn part and I always panic when I distress but I am loving the way it came out and the little trick to the eye it gives. Kind of an illusion to it. I may have to get over my fear and do more tearing. I always like things clean and not crinkled. Even when I write out notes I will start over if I make a mistake or crinkle the paper.. I'm weird on those kind of things.


challenges:

sassy cheryls #126 - pretty papers

diva by design #46 - flowers

4 crafty chicks #101 - distressing

chrisma cardz #30 - pink +1



recipe: bazzill, dcwv, pizzaz aplenty, su brads, memory box die, ribbon, pti words, memento



11 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Wow. . . .this is just BEAUTIFUL Billie. Love, love, love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Pretty Papers Challenge this week.

DesignerDiva said...

Another beautiful card from you Billie, I have this fab paper too!
Thanks for playing along with Diva's for the Flowers challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Tamie said...

Wonderful creation! I love the Clean and simple look of it. Wonderful colors. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Great inspiration :)

Cat's sCrap said...

Very classy. Simple and clean card as I like ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh this is astounding so glad I stopped by a new blog today!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Fantastica! los colores y diseño son hermosos.
Gracias por participar en el Reto 34 de Latinas en América, muy buena suerte

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Latinas en America!!
Ruthie~DT

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our Distressing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!WTG!

Latinas en America said...

ohh so pretty, love the colors

Thank you for participated

Gaby B

Jenni said...

Pink and black - so striking! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

mandy said...

Fab card Hun love the black and pink combo :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week :)

Hugs Mandy DT xx