Monday, August 13, 2012

Good Luck

Monday August 13, 2012

New release and bring back an oldie image at Paper Pretties and today we have Poodlicious and Aaahhh.. Poodlicious is sitting with a cupcake and looks pretty happy with his big goodie.. Aaahhh hand gliding and he/she is crazy.. this is something that I would never ever do. I get willies in the tummy just being over a bridge or looking down from the road. No way I'd ever do this. This weeks challenge is ANYTHING GOES..



Again I let the paper work for me and just cut out the Aaahhh image and the words and that is it. Of course colored him /her but how simple can that be. Again love when the paper does the work.

challenges:




sentimental sunday #115 - clean and simple
one stop craft #195 - summer holiday




fat pages and cards #20 - texture/atg





recipe: aaahhh/paper pretties, lime twist/my minds eye, copics








5 comments:

Heather said...

Your card is amazing! I love it!

Doreen said...

fantastic card. The paper is perfect. Love it
Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
Doreen xx

Sabine said...

A very funny card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
hugs
Sabine

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

Rachelle

Ali said...

What a fun card! :)

Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT.

Ali