Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday December 26, 2011

Well Christmas is over it was a wonderful quiet day. It would of been better if the children hadn't moved to other states or being out of town. All in all it was nice though and being off work of course is wonderful. Today I spent a wonderful day with my crafting friend Karen. She came over to play in my craft room. Always a wonderful time when we get together.
I took time today to get some cards done for birthdays and a challenge. This one is for the progressive challenge #9 over at Crafters Digital Art Center. This image is cdacpc9, JSL, and the snow globe is from crafty Ann's. I had never put a digital into another one and if it was luck then OK great because I did it and had no problem. I will have to give this a try again.

challgenge: inky impressions - something new ( I chose a baby is new) http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/

papers: dcwv, club scrap. ink: quick quote, ranger..stamp: digi jsl, crafty ann's..accessories: copics, spellbinder, half pearls, glitter pen.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Great job combining the images, and coloring these beauties in!
Wishing you a Safe, Healthy & Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Joey said...

Fabulou scard Billie, gorgeous layout, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x