Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday October 16, 2011

Challenge time again:
1) Clean and Simple FTL 162 sketch http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/
2) Play Date Cafe - rust, teal, lavender color theme - http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/
3) Sisterhood of Crafters Happy Birthday -http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/

Oh my I love these colors I love my coffee too ; ) Fun card to make.

paper: club scrap, su, october afternoon.. ink: black memento, ranger sugar.. stamp: catch the bug coffee cups, verve saying, rubber cafe happy birthday.. accessories: copics, glitter pen.

7 comments:

TannyP said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the stamps you've used. Thanks for joining in the Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute Billie! Love the fun stack of cups!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love my coffee, too, Billie! LOL Gotta have it every day. ;) I like the soft, warm glowing color you placed around this stack of cups. I know *I'd* appreciate this birthday card! THanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Darlene said...

This is SO COOL Billie! Love the sentiment on the side! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining our 'Birthday' challenge at The Sisterhood! We look forward to having you come back again next challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
MY BLOG

Jaclyn Miller said...

Totally fab! Gorgeously colored coffee mugs and love how they fit with that sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo, coffee cups! Love your coloring and design :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautifully colored card, Billie! And I love how you turned the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!