Friday, October 07, 2011

Saturday October 8, 2011 Unscripted Sketch challenge

Please join us this week for the challenge at Unscripted Sketches http://unscriptedsketches.com/ This is my card to tempt you. Let's see what you come up with, head on over and grab the sketch or copy this sketch and enter your card at the link above.


This card is also for the challenge at DYSU #40 - Browns.. http://www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com/


I plan to send this to my son who's birthday is the 17th of October. I think he will like this I thought it came out nice and being's its tough to get a male card I thought it's quite male.


paper: SU, Club Scrap, Bazzell.... Ink: Versa Mark.. Stamp: PTI.. Accessories: Embossing folders, scrap of ribbon.





4 comments:

WencheP said...

This is beautiful - I love it. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

That's just fab - love it

kitten DYSU tream

Mary Jo said...

Very cool masculine card! I especially love the fingerprint look of the tag with the magnifying glass-very clever! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Miranda said...

very pretty card Billie, gorgeous
I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda