Sunday, September 04, 2011

Saturday September 3-2011 Paper Pretties PWC169challenge to make anything but a card.. http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/ OK I made this tag and I have waited and waited to decide if I should post it or not.. This is very hard for me to pull something together like this kind of tag and in some ways I like it and then again I don't... Kind of weird. I showed my friend Karen who was over today to play in my craft room she wasn't that thrilled..cant blame her ..really.. showed the DH and he said it's OK..just post it maybe someone will tell you what it needs or not.. So with out further ado this is my TAG... WHAT SHOULD I DO OR NOT OF DONE?? I love seeing Tim Holtz pull it off but that is his thing.. Me I struggle..
There are so many products in this tag..all if it was out of my scrap catcher other than the stamps.. One from PTI and Stamps anonymous..



No comments: