Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sunday August 7, 2011 OK does this look familiar? ... This card is for DP2 challenge Mo Manning making and easel card and a ANIMAL OR BIRD SOMEWHERE ON YOUR CARD.. went and posted it and saw in the fine print I needed a bird or animal in the subject.. Gesh leave it to me to not remember all I read I should of written it down so I could remember ... I only did about 13-14 challenges today.. silly me.. So went and added the bird. kind of reminds you of Alfred Hitchcock - the birds huh.. did not realize until I posted it.. No matter what I love this image and card with or with out the bird. Same details as the card below but the bird is MS punch, and Ranger red brick ink and embossing folder.





2 comments:

Cathy said...

Billie, this is really cute, Your card is very pretty, love the colors and your red bird is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing the Mo's challenge with us this week.

Elaine L. said...

LOL! I liked the card so much that I didn't even notice that you hadn't included an animal or bird when I first commented. Nice save! The bird enhances an already pretty card. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.