Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday March 27, 2011 Our Creative Corner ATC (artist trading card) and color challenge... http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ Using color Kraft, either white or cream, black or brown, and color of your choice I chose blue... I make ATC's quite often as I belong to a club from Montana and we make two cards challenges a month, this is not one of them for the club as the color challenge did not fit the theme's for our future card. It was fun making this card and I love the colors. Paper: kraft and cream SU, brown and blue club scrap Ink: brown Memento, broken china Ranger, choco chip SU Stamp: Heidi Grace valentine day Accessories: button, stickles cinnamon, ribbon, floss, sizzix die, copics

3 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Very cute! I love polka dots so your ribbon is just my thing! Thanks for playing along at OCC this week!

Anne said...

Adorable! I love polka dots too. Love how the ribbon matches the girl's dress.

Kristin said...

How stinkin' adorable! I love the polka dots and the kids are too cute. It has such wonderful touches that the card looks much bigger. Great job! Thanks for playing along this week at the OCC!