Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday Janurary 9, 2011

I belong to an ATC club over in Montana and because I live in WA state I make two months in advance and ship them off. I thought they all came out so cute for January/February. The flower one is to be bubble wrap well I made the design on the tan looking paper by taking a white sheet of paper and some bubble wrap and I stamped the bubble wrap in blue ink onto the paper then got a different piece of BW and stamped it in honey colored ink, then rubbed pearl x powder all over the sheet of paper, it kind of gave it an iridescent color but still wasn't right so took the spritz angel sprays and did marshmallow, gold. I was really pleased the way it came out then cut to size. Then the flower I die cut out the middle layer of the flower out of BW and took alcohol inks in blues and purple and colored them and layered it with the blue card stock (which I sprayed in delphinium spritz) I was really pleased with how all the cards came out. Rest are pretty much self explanitory. There are only 6 of us in the club so it's nice I did not have to make tons of them.

No comments: