Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday January 9, 2011

The Sweet Stop sketch
One card FOUR challenges...1. The Sweet Stop/ sketch SSS90... 2. Catch the bug - Bugaboo / embossing....3. Inky Impressions / ribbon & pearls....4. Some Odd Girl Digital / love w/o using pink or red.... Ok I love these Bugaboo digi stamps and thought she would be great for a valentine card. I used some of the paper in the background that I made (you can see my last posting on ATC's and how i came to the tanish looking paper) I think I covered all the bases on what was needed for each challenge.
Paper: card base and green TE monthly kit, tan I did see ATC posting earlier for how, sparkles and sunrise Cloud 9
Ink: printer ink, shabby shutter Ranger
Stamp: bugaboo digital
Accessories: ribbon MFT, glitter, 1/2 pearls Pizzaz Aplenty, Spellbinder die, swirl & circle embossing folders, Copics

10 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Billie

lovely card such a fun image, thanks for joining us at inky impressions

Joey x

Lori said...

Billie-I love Stella TOO! She is so funny and in this case, I'd be scared to decline her offer to "be mine" she looks like she might hurt you if you don't accept...TOO FUNNY! And WOW on making your own paper, that is very cool!
Thanks so much for playing along in the Catch the Bug challenge. I hope you'll join us again next time!
Lori

Tanya said...

Gotta love Stella =) Great card! thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Annette Bowes said...

He He Billie, great fun card, love this image. Thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Ribbons and Pearls Challenge, take careX:)

Rae Anne said...

Billie, you are rockin' that Stella Cupid. . .;) I think I'd be a little afraid if she asked me to be hers. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Emboss It! challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Sammi said...

Awesome card Billie!! Love it!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions for the ribbon and pearls challenge :D
Sammi
xx

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I adore these images!! Too darn CUTE!! I love the ribbons and colors!! Thanks for joining with us at Inky Impressions and please stop by to check out the challenge today!!HUGS

Lori said...

Oh my, this image cracks me up!! Fun card!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh ha, gotta love stella, great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Paul said...

Thanks for joining in with us at Catch the Bug and all the Bugaboo fun. Hope you can join us right now for more fun as we are celebrating Bugaboo's 1st Birthday with challenges, hops and loads of chances to win some goodies.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/