Saturday, January 01, 2011

Saturday January 1, 2011

Happy New Year hope everyone had a safe and enjoying celebration into the new year, this old bod was in bed and asleep till the fireworks went off but that still did not get me out of bed. Living in the country where our population is only about 300, anything goes when it comes to fireworks. I got start on my challenge cards so this is a great way to start the new year plus my dearest friend came over and played in my craft room she made some awesome cards. She loves using my stamps and I love seeing what she comes up with. She will probably post them on her blog. craftingwithkaren.blogspot.com - check her out if you get a chance.

Today's card is ONE card TWO challenges.... Paper Pretties using ring/circles anything along that line, and second challenge is Bugaboo Catch the bug - theme is Any thing goes... I thought I would use a bugaboo digi and she is counting her blessings from the past year into the new year.(.kind of like I did last night)

Paper: card base is paper from Taylored Expressions, paisley parade KI Memories
Ink: printer ink, brown Memento
Stamp: digi Bugaboo, club scrap words, back ground large circles SU
Accessories: spellbinder dies, EK punch, gold pen to highlight background stamp, stickles, viva pearl pen, corner chomper, Copics

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and all of the circles! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week! Hope to see you again!
Tammy x

Rae Anne said...

Oh Billie, those interlocky circles and juicy citrus colors are a pure delight! What a darling card! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!