Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This card is for two challenges..First one being Kelly Jo's Color Chef #34 using White, Black, Yellow. I had fun with just these colors, using SU papers, and magenta stamp. The second challenge is for TSG #37 using three embellishments. I used the black/white ribbon, the little flower I made using some tear drop metal pieces and topped with a half pearl button, and the third embellishments was taking three button and of different colors and stacking them and connecting with floss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this, good job on the birds, some of those stamps intimidate me and I just don't know what to do with them other than leave the just stamped. Good job and I know our friend Desiree will like the color combination! So Steelers! Karen

Unknown said...

wow- isn't that beautiful! Thanks for playing along. I really enjoy your work!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job on this card, I love the black and yellow together! Thanks for playing along in the TSG Challenge this week :)